and (Allah) will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
Don’t let a day pass without:
1. Thanking and remembering ALLAH
2. Asking for forgiveness and rectifying bad deeds
3. Fulfilling your salah on time
4. Doing any type of charity [even a smile]
5. Reading & understanding ayat from the Qur’aan
6. Practicing Islam and making dua for the Ummah
7. Remembering death, fearing hellfire and striving for jannah
The best of friends is the seeker of these paths;
Which leads to acquiring goodness and Ihsaan.
The whole world uses women as showpiece and they think Islam oppresses women.
To be rich in good deeds is a pursuit available to all.
Whoever relies upon Allah, then He is sufficient for Him.
If you remind me to remember Allah, then you are the best of companions.